THE MED BED GROUP.: Q & A - Hi, Skye Prince and THANKS SO MUCH TO ALLOW US TO PICK YOUR BRAIN ABOUT THIS AMAZING TECHNOLOGY. So, my question is twofold: WHO PROVIDES THE TRAINING, AND WHAT CAN WE EXPECT THE POTENTIAL COST TO BE? Also, am I right to assume that since some of these products require "a year or two training in the medical field", what type of training are we talking about, like nursing, MD, or something less involved like a Medical Assistant or Massage Therapist (FYI, I am a Licensed Massage Therapist-10 years now). I know the Medical Director is necessary but I'm wondering how long it may take to get staff up to speed..

 



THE MED BED GROUP.: Q & A ABOUT MED BEDS ANSWERED BY SKYE PRINCE 


Q: Hi, Skye Prince and THANKS SO MUCH TO ALLOW US TO PICK YOUR BRAIN ABOUT THIS AMAZING TECHNOLOGY. So, my question is twofold: WHO PROVIDES THE TRAINING, AND WHAT CAN WE EXPECT THE POTENTIAL COST TO BE? Also, am I right to assume that since some of these products require "a year or two training in the medical field", what type of training are we talking about, like nursing, MD, or something less involved like a Medical Assistant or Massage Therapist (FYI, I am a Licensed Massage Therapist-10 years now). I know the Medical Director is necessary but I'm wondering how long it may take to get staff up to speed.. 

Skye: The MILITARY AND BENEVOLENT EXTRATERRESTRIALS BEINGS PROVIDE THE TRAINING. There is NO COST for the training initially. The type of training will be relevant to your individual background. For example, AN ASSISTANT NURSE WILL REQUIRE MORE TRAINING THAN A BRAIN SURGEON



PLEASE FOLLOW US:

DONATIONS ARE WELCOME.

My personal Email: Ronald_Wederfoort@yahoo.com


PAYPAL : RONALD_WEDERFOORT@YAHOO.COM

Telegram:
 
NESARA MED BEDS - 
TELEGRAM link:  https://t.me/nesaramedbeds
 
VIDEOS:
 RUMBLE VIDEOS: THE LIGHT IS THE TRUTH
https://rumble.com/c/c-561703
 
 
SACRED SEXUAL ENERGIES TEACHINGS AND UNDERSTANDING
 
 
WORDPRESS: THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT
 



Comments