THE MED BED GROUP.: Q & A - I guess you may have MISUNDERSTOOD what I was trying to ask. It seems people CAN BE TRAINED SPECIFICALLY FOR A PARTICULAR BED. Some have many years, and some have a few months, a year, or two's training in THE MEDICAL FIELD. That's why I mentioned having a person who is A MEDICAL DIRECTOR. Anyway, thank you for your answer. You've been working on those PARTICULAR BEDS. I'm hearing and reading different things and was trying to FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WHAT.

 



THE MED BED GROUP.: Q & A ABOUT MED BEDS ANSWERED BY SKYE PRINCE 


Q: Yes, I guess you may have MISUNDERSTOOD what I was trying to ask. It seems people CAN BE TRAINED SPECIFICALLY FOR A PARTICULAR BED. Some have many years, and some have a few months, a year, or two's training in THE MEDICAL FIELD. That's why I mentioned having a person who is A MEDICAL DIRECTOR. Anyway, thank you for your answer. You've been working on those PARTICULAR BEDS. I'm hearing and reading different things and was trying to FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WHAT. 

Skye: People will be TRAINED IN ALL MED BEDS as each center will have multiple beds and each staff member needs to be trained to operate all.


PLEASE FOLLOW US:

DONATIONS ARE WELCOME.

My personal Email: Ronald_Wederfoort@yahoo.com


PAYPAL : RONALD_WEDERFOORT@YAHOO.COM

Telegram:
 
NESARA MED BEDS - 
TELEGRAM link:  https://t.me/nesaramedbeds
 
VIDEOS:
 RUMBLE VIDEOS: THE LIGHT IS THE TRUTH
https://rumble.com/c/c-561703
 
 
SACRED SEXUAL ENERGIES TEACHINGS AND UNDERSTANDING
 
 
WORDPRESS: THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT
 



Comments